Looking for a Gmail integration to help you take action data direct from your emails? We have 22 new Gmail integrations to help you connect your workflow.
Now you can add tasks directly from your emails to your project management apps, file emails in project notes, and keep all your correspondence attached to your customer and lead CRM records.
Which Gmail integration will you set up first? Get started now with these Gmail integrations.
Add tasks from Gmail
- Add Gmail messages as tasks to Asana
- Add Gmail messages as tasks in Salesforce
Attach Gmail to your business app file managers
- Add Gmail messages as documents to Basecamp
Track Gmail correspondence as contact and lead notes in your CRM
- Track Gmails sent and received in Capsule CRM
- Track Gmails sent and received (either with subject title or full body text of email) in Highrise
- Track Gmails sent and received (with subject line or full text) in Salesforce contacts or leads
- Track Gmails sent and received (with subject line or full text) in SugarCRM
- Track Gmails sent and received in Zoho CRM
We still have more integrations coming on board soon, but please contact us if there is a Gmail integration you would like to use in your business workflows.
Get started with our Gmail integrations now.