We have 21 new SugarCRM integrations to help you manage your customer information across your business processes.
Our latest integrations help you supercharge and automate customer relationship tasks and activities between SugarCRM and Gmail, Evernote, Zendesk, Chargify and other business apps.
Our SugarCRM integrations include:
- Track Zendesk tickets in SugarCRM
- Track Gmail inbound emails in SugarCRM (as a brief note or by saving the full email subject and body text)
- Track Gmail sent emails in SugarCRM (again, either in full or as a brief notation)
- Track MailChimp subscribers in SugarCRM
- Add MailChimp subscribers to SugarCRM as leads or contacts
- Add SugarCRM contacts or leads to MailChimp
- Track Chargify customers in SugarCRM
- Attach Evernote notes to SugarCRM
- Track Desk.com cases in SugarCRM
- Add FreshBooks clients to SugarCRM as customers or leads
- Add SugarCRM customers or leads to FreshBooks
- Track FreshBooks invoices in SugarCRM
- Track Twilio inbound calls in SugarCRM
- Attach note to SugarCRM contacts from Campaign Monitor subscribers
- Track client meetings from Google Calendar in SugarCRM
In many industries, CRM is the central operational spine for a successful business. To remain competitive, be a lean entrepreneur, or build customer loyalty, customer relationship management is the key business process. Our SugarCRM integrations help you align your business workflow around customer engagement and help you automate tasks so that everyone in your business has the latest, actionable information on what is happening with your leads, customers and business contacts.
Stay up-to-date with new SugarCRM integrations by following us on Twitter, or check out our suite of SugarCRM integrations now to see which ones can help keep customers at the center of your business.