Managing a Field Service office is one of the most difficult coordination tasks in business.
A typical Field Service Management workflow includes:
- Responding to urgent customer requests
- Allocating field service technician support
- Matching technicians with the service equipment and repair machinery they need to do the job
- Coordinating a mobile workforce
- Keeping back-office systems up-to-date
- …The list goes on.
On any given day, the average Field Service Manager feels like an octopus, juggling eight things at once. And then the phone rings with an urgent new task or a query about a job just completed…! Continue reading